- The controller of the data specified in the consent to the processing of personal data expressed above is Stanisław Moniuszko Grand Theater in Poznan, ul. Fredry 9, 61-701 Poznan.
- The basis for data processing is my voluntary consent.
- The purpose of data collection is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was based on consent before such withdrawal.
- The data provided by you will not be made available to third parties.
- The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorised by law. The recipient of the data can also be an entity acting on behalf of the data controller, i.e., the provider of IT services in the field of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data or to restrict the processing, as well as the right to object, to request the processing and transfer of data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority (i.e., The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection). This body will be responsible for consideration of the complaint, with the proviso that the right to complain relates only to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data.
- The data provided by you will not be subjected to profiling.
- The data controller does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or international organisations.
- Personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which the consent to the processing of personal data was expressed.
- Providing the data is not mandatory, but it is the precondition for the implementation of contracts or benefits.
- Contact with the Personal Data Protection Officer is possible at:
Stanisław Moniuszko Grand Theater in Poznan, ul. Fredry 9, 61-701 Poznan;